Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Break


We had a great time in St. George over spring break with our good friends the Hall's. Just Melinda, me and the kids went our husbands stayed home to work. Oakley and Alexis in their matching swimsuits.

We did a lot of swimming while we were there. Briggs did not really enjoy it though the pool was too cold for him so we sat and watched.



A fun day at the park. Oakley loved taking Briggs down the slides.



A afternoon at Fiesta Fun playing miniature golf.



Playing the arcades.


and Oakley's favorite the Bumper Boats. Her and Alexis sat and giggled the whole time and got soaking wet. We had a great time and hated to leave the nice warm sunny weather.

8 comments:

  1. I love the swimming suits. Oakleys smile in the bumper boats is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! sure wish we left the winter weather and went someplace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pics.. looks like you had a great time! Glad you got good weather while you were there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, my dear! Wish we could have had warm weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katijo, I am so excited you have a blog now! And it is so so cute. Let's meet at the park! And I need some serious hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katijo - I just found your blog on Facebook. Briggs is such a handsome little guy - congratulations! I hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie! How the heck did I not know you have a blog?!! How are you? I miss seeing you at Air-Bound (or just in general, for that matter!), but it is fun to see Oakley (even though she doesn't know me--haha!). Do you still have access to my blog? I'm excited to keep up on you! We should do lunch or dinner sometime. I saw Jo somewhat recently and said as much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. Those pictures of Oakley and Briggs on Easters are DARLING!!

    ReplyDelete