Sunday, November 7, 2010

BIRTHDAY BOY


I can't believe Briggs is already a year old. I look back at these pictures when he was just 2 1/2 weeks old and see how much he has changed in the last year. He is so different from my girls he loves to climb and get into everything! He loves to play with anything but his toys most of the time but his one favorite thing to do is bounce any kind of ball on our tile floor and then chase after it and do it again. Maybe that is a sign he is going to love to play sports. We love having him in our family!


Briggs had a couple of parties one at my moms (with my family) and one at our house with the grandparents. He loves to eat so two cakes was great!




He was not happy that we took it away from him! He would have ate the whole thing but I was afraid it was going to make him sick after he had eaten half of it.



He really did not care about the presents after he opened the first one. So Oakley had fun opening the rest for him.



His lawn mower and trucks were his favorite toys he got for his birthday.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Briggs! His cake is so cute Katijo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute!! I can't believe he is 1 either. Did you make his cute cake? Looks like tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete